[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
LOST - Jude 2

LOST

A forum for the discussion of TV, movies, music and pop-culture influences from a Christian perspective. A free-wheeling forum for discussion of Christian issues.

Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad

DeWayneTN
-= J2 =-

LOST

Postby DeWayneTN » February 3rd, 2010, 6:13 am

Who watched the premiere last night? What are your thoughts, theories? The creators have said there are mirrored worlds, two alternate realities. I wonder if when the characters die on the island (as Juliet did), they're transformed to the normal life?
"...The life you see me living is not 'mine,' but it is lived by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. I am not going to go back on that."- Galatians 19:20 (The Message)
Visit my blog: www.dewaynehamby.com

rjc
I can see clearly now!

Postby rjc » February 3rd, 2010, 4:29 pm

rjc

2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

DeWayneTN
-= J2 =-

Postby DeWayneTN » February 3rd, 2010, 5:44 pm

I think there is going to be something to Juliet talking to Sawyer about having coffee together.
"...The life you see me living is not 'mine,' but it is lived by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. I am not going to go back on that."- Galatians 19:20 (The Message)

Visit my blog: www.dewaynehamby.com

TW
Established Member

Postby TW » February 3rd, 2010, 7:32 pm

Anglo-Saxon Proto-English Manuscripts (995 AD): “God lufode middan-eard swa, dat he seade his an-cennedan sunu, dat nan ne forweorde de on hine gely ac habbe dat ece lif."

My blog - http://theoldman.wordpress.com/

Return to “Entertainment”