Survivor

A forum for the discussion of TV, movies, music and pop-culture influences from a Christian perspective. A free-wheeling forum for discussion of Christian issues.

Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad

dbserv
Hey, hey, hey

"Spoiler Alert" Warning

Postby dbserv » October 8th, 2009, 5:22 pm

It is real nice when people put "Spoiler Alert" in the Subject box when posting Reality TV Show results before the rest of us have seen them. It just ended here (although I haven't watched it yet - waiting on wife to get home from choir) but it hasn't aired in HI yet and we have fans of J2 and Survivor there.

Thanks for the consideration. It is appreciated.
God Bless You

Dan Bagley

Paully_44
Established Member

Re: "Spoiler Alert" Warning

Postby Paully_44 » October 8th, 2009, 5:29 pm

dbserv wrote:It is real nice when people put "Spoiler Alert" in the Subject box when posting Reality TV Show results before the rest of us have seen them. It just ended here (although I haven't watched it yet - waiting on wife to get home from choir) but it hasn't aired in HI yet and we have fans of J2 and Survivor there.

yeah, I have learned to completely avoid this forum on nights of shows I like to watch. Been spoiled too many times. But then, sometimes I likes..... I read the back of the book first.
Let the wild rumpus start!

teach
I can see clearly now!

Re: "Spoiler Alert" Warning

Postby teach » October 9th, 2009, 5:30 pm

Paully_44 wrote:
dbserv wrote:It is real nice when people put "Spoiler Alert" in the Subject box when posting Reality TV Show results before the rest of us have seen them. It just ended here (although I haven't watched it yet - waiting on wife to get home from choir) but it hasn't aired in HI yet and we have fans of J2 and Survivor there.

yeah, I have learned to completely avoid this forum on nights of shows I like to watch. Been spoiled too many times. But then, sometimes I likes..... I read the back of the book first.

exactly. I didn't watch it until today so I avoided the thread. Besides, what good is a thread if you can't talk about what happened on the show.

Wendy k

turbotim
I can see clearly now!

Postby turbotim » October 12th, 2009, 12:18 pm

I didn't watch it until Saturday so I avoided the thread until today because I knew people would be talking about it. Avoid the thread until you've watched...
Tim Cook------> Proud Daddy and Husband

Jesus is my ROCK!!

ImageImage

my space

teach
I can see clearly now!

Postby teach » October 12th, 2009, 3:55 pm

tim,

I am lovin' your avatar!!!!

teach
I can see clearly now!

Postby teach » October 15th, 2009, 6:40 pm

Well, that wasn't really a shocker but Russell makes me want to puke with his "you're on thin ice" comment to liz!!!

Wendy k

DeWayneTN
-= J2 =-

Postby DeWayneTN » October 16th, 2009, 4:34 am

Can you imagine how mad you'd be if you had to drink that junk and help the team win reward challenge and you were sent to the other team and denied the reward?
"...The life you see me living is not 'mine,' but it is lived by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. I am not going to go back on that."- Galatians 19:20 (The Message)
Visit my blog: www.dewaynehamby.com

teach
I can see clearly now!

Postby teach » October 23rd, 2009, 9:57 am

Well that sure was an interesting episode

Paully_44
Established Member

Postby Paully_44 » October 23rd, 2009, 11:56 am

teach wrote:Well that sure was an interesting episode

to say the least
Let the wild rumpus start!

Rob
Hey, hey, hey

Postby Rob » October 25th, 2009, 11:06 am

Are we allowed to discuss it now?

Wrong Russell went home. I really liked him. I hate to see those things happen, guess it proves the game is tougher than some may think.
If I were to read, much less answer, all the attacks made on me, this shop might as well be closed for business. I do the very best I know how, the very best I can, and I mean to keep doing so until the end. If the end brings me out right, what is said against me won't amount to anything. If the end brings me out wrong, ten angels swearing I was right will make no difference." -Abraham Lincoln

teach
I can see clearly now!

Postby teach » October 25th, 2009, 4:48 pm

Pastor Rob wrote:Wrong Russell went home. I really liked him. I hate to see those things happen

I agree with you completely

DeWayneTN
-= J2 =-

Postby DeWayneTN » October 26th, 2009, 4:40 am

Good riddance, Russell. He was a good player but lost my respect when he let Shambo drink that junk and help win the reward and then sent her off. He wasn't a good leader because he was only singling out the one least liked by the rest of the team. I'm rooting for her and hope this gives her an extra chance, which it seems it has.
"...The life you see me living is not 'mine,' but it is lived by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. I am not going to go back on that."- Galatians 19:20 (The Message)

Rob
Hey, hey, hey

Postby Rob » October 30th, 2009, 3:46 am

No necklace, still no luck. I can not believe Foa Foa still can not see through Russell. Merge next week.
If I were to read, much less answer, all the attacks made on me, this shop might as well be closed for business. I do the very best I know how, the very best I can, and I mean to keep doing so until the end. If the end brings me out right, what is said against me won't amount to anything. If the end brings me out wrong, ten angels swearing I was right will make no difference." -Abraham Lincoln

teach
I can see clearly now!

Postby teach » November 6th, 2009, 3:14 am

Man, after all that crap Erik was talking last night, I was glad he went home and that he was completely blindsighted! It looks like Russell might be next!

wendy k

DeWayneTN
-= J2 =-

Postby DeWayneTN » November 6th, 2009, 5:04 am

I was not a big fan of Erik but I liked how he called out Russell running around trying to get votes. I always like it when people are called out during tribal council because I kinda think that's how I would play the game, especially if I knew I was going. Anyone who gets voted out without using the immunity idol, however, deserves to go home.

Return to “Entertainment”