Survivor

A forum for the discussion of TV, movies, music and pop-culture influences from a Christian perspective. A free-wheeling forum for discussion of Christian issues.

Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad

Pastorbps
Whoa!!
Whoa!!

Postby Pastorbps » November 30th, 2009, 12:08 pm

It was the catch up episode.

teach
I can see clearly now!

Postby teach » November 30th, 2009, 12:32 pm

Pastorbps wrote:It was the catch up episode.

thanks!

Billy n NC

Postby Billy n NC » November 30th, 2009, 1:57 pm

teach wrote:So, was last Thursday's episode that catch up episode they usually do on thanksgiving?

wendy k

That and fill in some blanks and behind the scene stuff.

Russel was bragging how much he made in his business last year.
Billy Broach
Ebroach Services
http://www.ebroach.net/mediatech/

Bringing Media Technologies to God's Church Familes

Skype Name is ebroachnnc AIM is broachb

Susie Hamilton
Established Member

Postby Susie Hamilton » December 3rd, 2009, 2:55 pm

Who will go this week??????
To God be the Glory.

teach
I can see clearly now!

spoiler alert

Postby teach » December 3rd, 2009, 5:22 pm

I had a feeling it would be John.

Pastorbps
Whoa!!
Whoa!!

Postby Pastorbps » December 4th, 2009, 7:51 am

Russell better watch his back next week. They need to get one more off the other tribe before turning on each other.

Billy n NC

Postby Billy n NC » December 4th, 2009, 8:57 am

Pastorbps wrote:Russell better watch his back next week. They need to get one more off the other tribe before turning on each other.

I agree, He should be watching out.
He does have a idol stashed away.

Unless he gets blindsided??

:D
Billy Broach

Ebroach Services

http://www.ebroach.net/mediatech/

Bringing Media Technologies to God's Church Familes

Skype Name is ebroachnnc AIM is broachb

teach
I can see clearly now!

Postby teach » December 7th, 2009, 8:06 am

Pastorbps wrote:Russell better watch his back next week. They need to get one more off the other tribe before turning on each other.

I completely agree. If it were me, I would take russell with me to the final 2 cuz most people on the won't vote for him to win the million.

Paully_44
Established Member

Postby Paully_44 » December 7th, 2009, 12:24 pm

teach wrote:

I completely agree. If it were me, I would take russell with me to the final 2 cuz most people on the won't vote for him to win the million.

He plays all sides and is actually a smart player. Maybe not the most physically fit, but he has played the mind games pretty good. That might actually get votes.
Let the wild rumpus start!

jessicacook
Hall Of Fame

Postby jessicacook » December 7th, 2009, 2:10 pm

Paully_44 wrote:
teach wrote:

He plays all sides and is actually a smart player. Maybe not the most physically fit, but he has played the mind games pretty good. That might actually get votes.

Exactly. We have seen this before. The sneaky one gets the money because the goal of the show is to outwit, outsmart, and outplay all of which he is doing quite will. Get him out now.
Jessica Cook

"You are God alone....You're unchangeable, unshakable, unstoppable that's what You are"

www.myspace.com/jessica1cook
http://jessica1cook.blogspot.com

teach
I can see clearly now!

Postby teach » December 11th, 2009, 8:21 am

Wow, last night would have been the perfect time to vote russell out. He will most likely win this game.

wendy k

Paully_44
Established Member

Postby Paully_44 » December 11th, 2009, 9:32 am

teach wrote:Wow, last night would have been the perfect time to vote russell out. He will most likely win this game.

wendy k

The way he brazenly showed off his "necklace" at the start of Tribal and then doesnt even use it. Only Russell.
Let the wild rumpus start!

DeWayneTN
-= J2 =-

Postby DeWayneTN » December 11th, 2009, 11:10 am

I told LeAnn if I were voted out, I'd do something like Monica did, stir things up and uncover some of the whispering that's been going on, plant doubts. That could really hurt Russell. I was glad Brett won immunity. I still root for nice guys, even though Russell is an amazing player.
"...The life you see me living is not 'mine,' but it is lived by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. I am not going to go back on that."- Galatians 19:20 (The Message)
Visit my blog: www.dewaynehamby.com

Pastorbps
Whoa!!
Whoa!!

Postby Pastorbps » December 12th, 2009, 5:49 am

Russel now has to make calculated decisions regarding votes. He has to appear even more unlikeable so people won't vote him off because they think no one would give him the million dollars. If I were Russell I would tell everybody they want to take me with them to the finals because no one is going to give me the money because I am a millionaire. I would then lie before the final vote and say I was lying about being a millionaire so people would take me to the final two. I don't know if Russel will play it that way but he does need to play up his bad side so people won't vote him off thinking they can beat him in the final two.

TC
Hey, hey, hey

Postby TC » December 14th, 2009, 3:53 pm

I think that CBS LOVES Russel, I have read over and over how the video crew on Survivor and Big Brother both sort of point the people one direction or another. Well I think that CBS will do all they can to get Russell to the very end. It will be a rating killer.

I think that Russel is at a point where he needs to make bold moves. Just like wearing his necklace and then not using it. He has made it clear he would use it, he did it before. So that move was great, he made everyone one of them think IF they voted for Russel it would not count and they could be the one to leave.

I don't really care who wins but I will say that Russel has been great for the show and I bet CBS will be doing all they can to find more like him.

Return to “Entertainment”