Survivor

A forum for the discussion of TV, movies, music and pop-culture influences from a Christian perspective. A free-wheeling forum for discussion of Christian issues.

Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad

teach
I can see clearly now!

Spoiler alert

Postby teach » December 20th, 2009, 7:08 pm

GREAT ending!!

I loved how mad russell looked after not winning! That was awesome! I'm glad Natalie won it!!!

Dude, season 20 looks awesome! I can't wait to see who will be playing in it!

I doubt we've seen that last of russell and I bet Erik ends up in it as well. I wonder if Johnny Fairplay will be back...

wendy k

DeWayneTN
-= J2 =-

Postby DeWayneTN » December 21st, 2009, 4:09 am

The old guy from season one is in it, can't remember his name. I wonder if Russell will be back. If he is, his game has already been played. No one will trust a thing he says. He didn't make any friends - did you see Jaison going after him and being calmed down by Shambo?

Speaking of Shambo, what a weirdo.
"...The life you see me living is not 'mine,' but it is lived by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. I am not going to go back on that."- Galatians 19:20 (The Message)
Visit my blog: www.dewaynehamby.com

Rob
Hey, hey, hey

Postby Rob » December 21st, 2009, 4:58 am

I felt bad for Brett, wish he had won. So glad Russell didn't win.

Loved the reunion show as always. What I found so interesting is how really close they came to losing Russell. I really like him and think he would have done well had he not had the physical problem he had.

Can't wait till Feb. 11 villians vs. hero's.
If I were to read, much less answer, all the attacks made on me, this shop might as well be closed for business. I do the very best I know how, the very best I can, and I mean to keep doing so until the end. If the end brings me out right, what is said against me won't amount to anything. If the end brings me out wrong, ten angels swearing I was right will make no difference." -Abraham Lincoln

DeWayneTN
-= J2 =-

Postby DeWayneTN » December 21st, 2009, 6:59 am

I loved Eric's speech. Basically the things we dislike about people (lying, disrespect, backstabbing) shouldn't be celebrated just because of the game. He may have turned it around for Natalie. I was really rooting for Brett. But what was up with his jury question to Mitch?
"...The life you see me living is not 'mine,' but it is lived by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. I am not going to go back on that."- Galatians 19:20 (The Message)

Ilovebigcats
---=== J2 ===---

Postby Ilovebigcats » December 21st, 2009, 8:02 am

With my DVR and pause I can tell you that Russell is back. Richard Hatch, Rupert, JT, Colby and Tina, Coach/Dragon Slayer, Boston Rob, the grave digger guy.. James? I can't remember his name, Parvati, Courtney, Stephanie, Jerri, Cirie, Yao Man, and Ozzy. Those are the only ones I recognized. I did miss a few seasons of Survivor.

DeWayneTN
-= J2 =-

Postby DeWayneTN » December 21st, 2009, 9:34 am

I really love some of those Survivors. However....when they start bringing people back multiple times, it's going to get like that Real World/Road Rules Challenge or something.

I think they should have done Survivor Champions - all the winners from the 20 years. Ethan Zohn has cancer and perhaps some others couldn't be drug back but something along those lines would be cool.

teach
I can see clearly now!

Postby teach » December 21st, 2009, 12:21 pm

DeWayneTN wrote:I loved Eric's speech. Basically the things we dislike about people (lying, disrespect, backstabbing) shouldn't be celebrated just because of the game. He may have turned it around for Natalie. I was really rooting for Brett. But what was up with his jury question to Mitch?

I also loved Erik's speech! I almost cried because I saw Natalie crying.

And, I also was trying to figure out what was up with Brett's question to Mick... That was really really weird.

wendy k

Return to “Entertainment”