transformers

A forum for the discussion of TV, movies, music and pop-culture influences from a Christian perspective. A free-wheeling forum for discussion of Christian issues.

Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad

teach
I can see clearly now!

transformers

Postby teach » June 24th, 2009, 7:34 pm

I loved it!!!!!!!!!!! There were definitely a few things that could have been completely left out, but overall, great movie! I hope there is a third one!

anyone else seen it yet?

wendy k

DeWayneTN
-= J2 =-

Re: transformers

Postby DeWayneTN » June 25th, 2009, 3:21 am

teach wrote:I loved it!!!!!!!!!!! There were definitely a few things that could have been completely left out, but overall, great movie! I hope there is a third one

Saw it Monday night and I agree - it needed a really good edit (the Mom was annnnnnnnoyyyying!). But if fighting robots is your thing, you will love it.
"...The life you see me living is not 'mine,' but it is lived by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. I am not going to go back on that."- Galatians 19:20 (The Message)
Visit my blog: www.dewaynehamby.com

dolfan
Established Member

Postby dolfan » June 25th, 2009, 3:21 am

I just thought it was funny that you posted a thread about Transformers right above the one on Chasity Bono's sex change plans. :lol:
Human government bears the same relation to hell as the church bears to heaven. (David Lipscomb, On Civil Government, 72).

Paully_44
Established Member

Postby Paully_44 » June 25th, 2009, 7:32 am

dolfan wrote:I just thought it was funny that you posted a thread about Transformers right above the one on Chasity Bono's sex change plans. :lol:

I thought the same thing. Glad to know I am not the only twisted mind on here.

Hope to take my boys to see it this weekend.
Let the wild rumpus start!

DeWayneTN
-= J2 =-

Postby DeWayneTN » June 25th, 2009, 10:12 am

My review just posted.

For $10, you can go to a store and buy a game like Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots; or you can buy a ticket to Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, a movie that throws that same fighting robots concept into a blender along with a couple-hundred million dollars and change. What comes out feels like the cinematic equivalent of a monster-truck rally.
http://newmanmag.com/e-magazine/062509/story2.php
"...The life you see me living is not 'mine,' but it is lived by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. I am not going to go back on that."- Galatians 19:20 (The Message)

Visit my blog: www.dewaynehamby.com

Return to “Entertainment”