Locked Up Abroad

A forum for the discussion of TV, movies, music and pop-culture influences from a Christian perspective. A free-wheeling forum for discussion of Christian issues.

Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad

Mole_J
I can see clearly now!

Locked Up Abroad

Postby Mole_J » April 1st, 2009, 7:30 pm

I just started watching this show Sunday night. I was flipping through the channels and came across the show.

Very interesting show, but some of the stories are horrifying.

Tonight was the season premiere is tonight. Guy goes on holiday with a friend to Peru. He does not know why she is going to Peru, but agrees to go with her. While there she picks up some suitcases lined with cocaine to pay off a debt she has with a loan shark in England.

She gets busted going through the airport in Lima. They both booked the tickets together. The authorities arrest both. The guy has no idea what is happening.

She is in prison in Peru and the guy is still stuck in Peru. The girl did take full responsibility for the drugs, but the guy still spent 10 months in jail. He is still stuck in Peru as he cannot leave. He is waiting for the Supreme Court to hear his case.

Some of the previous shows are on Hulu, not sure if this one will be on Hulu though. Here

Return to “Entertainment”