24 - Did you like the last season?

A forum for the discussion of TV, movies, music and pop-culture influences from a Christian perspective. A free-wheeling forum for discussion of Christian issues.

Moderators: Pastor Gary, The J2 Mod Squad

wsmitty
Needs a LIFE

Postby wsmitty » May 12th, 2009, 6:01 am

I hate that he's being asked to "break Tony out" again. What is this, his second or third time this season alone?

dolfan
Established Member

Postby dolfan » May 12th, 2009, 6:31 am

Yeah, I'm gettin' weary of this season. Jack has to betray his government to rescue someone. Surprise, surprise. Been there, done that. We've solved the terrorist plot part, now we move on to the personal dramas of Kim Bauer and Olivia Taylor and how they get out of jams. Wake me up when this season's done so I can make sure and miss the next one. I don't intend to commit an hour a week to 24 next season, by the way. I think this thing has done all it can do.
Human government bears the same relation to hell as the church bears to heaven. (David Lipscomb, On Civil Government, 72).

MrDanger
I like flapjacks.

Postby MrDanger » May 12th, 2009, 8:51 am

dolfan wrote:Wake me up when this season's done so I can make sure and miss the next one. I don't intend to commit an hour a week to 24 next season, by the way. I think this thing has done all it can do.

:shock: BLASPHEMY
"Students are encouraged to mingle with the midgets." - Mr. Jones' 1st Block Class

Bamafan
Ranking in the posts...
Ranking in the posts...

Postby Bamafan » May 19th, 2009, 5:04 am

So, Jack Bauer is Muslim now?

How far will they take this stem cell thing? Will it be adult stem cells or fetus? I believe Kim Bauer was pregnent right?
"If you believe in yourself, have dedication and pride, never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high, but so are the rewards." - Paul "Bear" Bryant

DeWayneTN
-= J2 =-

Postby DeWayneTN » May 21st, 2009, 5:08 am

Liberals couldn't be happy with controlling the other 90% of shows on prime time - they had to sink their teeth into one of my favorites. And the show was poorer for it. I imagine this is why one of the longtime creators left this season.
"...The life you see me living is not 'mine,' but it is lived by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. I am not going to go back on that."- Galatians 19:20 (The Message)
Visit my blog: www.dewaynehamby.com

Return to “Entertainment”